HOW TO INCREASE YOUR CONFIDENCE WORKSHOP
- Dithering over big decisions?
- Regretting the fact that you never seem to have the chutzpah to just go for it?
- Forever talking about what you’d love to do but never quite get round to it?
Then this Workshop is for you!
At the age of 50, I made the wild and whacky decision to travel around the world with my teenage daughter for six fantastic months and life has, literally, never been the same since.
- Want the confidence to just go for it?
- Want to kick-start your life?
- Want to have no regrets when you eventually reach those Pearly Gates?
Come to this Workshop and I’ll tell you how!
10.00PM – 5.00PM ON SUNDAY, 7 JUNE 2015 IN YORK (Venue TBC)
PRICE: £95 (or £75 if booked by Friday, 22 May 2015).
For tickets please click here
STOP EXISTING, START LIVING WORKSHOP!
TUESDAY 9 SEPTEMBER 2014
THE OLD CHAPEL, STAINTONDALE, NORTH YORKS YO13 0AZ
10AM – 4.30PM
PRICE – £75
EARLY BIRD DISCOUNTS:
Paid by Friday 15 August – £45
Paid by Friday 22 August – £50
Paid by Friday 29 August – £55
Ever wondered why other people seem to live more exciting and fulfilling lives than you?
Ever wondered if this is it?
Ever wanted to break those imaginary chains and just go for it?
Angie and I are on a mission to help you do just that!
After all, why wait until that rainy day that never comes to start living the sort of life you REALLY want to?
We will reveal the secret of why your state of mind can play naughty tricks on you, keeping you doing the same old, same old… instead of venturing into pastures new and trying out lots of new and exciting things and making a whole lot of difference to the way you live your life.
We will help you understand:
- That stepping into the unknown is not fearful, but magical!
- How to make decision-making easy
- Give you the confidence to try different things
- Live a more adventurous and fulfilling life
- How relaxation and a clear mind is essential to your wellbeing
- That you have everything you need… you’re just looking in the wrong place
For further information, please contact:
Helen Carver – firstname.lastname@example.org
Angela Farlam – email@example.com